Multple Choiche: Taylor Swift To Launch Perfume Line: Which Star Should Be Next?

Taylor Swift

As if being a country superstar and serial celeb-dater didn't keep her busy enough, Taylor Swift has signed on to develop her own line of perfume with Elizabeth Arden that will be released in Fall 2011, according to a press release.

"I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts," Taylor said. "Lately I've been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I'm really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance."

The "Mine" singer is just the latest starlet to bottle a signature scent. (Don't believe us? Check out our flipbook of celebrities and their fragrances.) And we'll bet a dozen cartons of TayTay's perfume that she won't be the last, either.

Who should be next? We have a few ideas. Read our contenders after the jump, and cast your vote! (And, as always, if we forgot your fave, chime in in the comments section.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
K.3.N.J.I